[IGS] photo's

Thanks for sending me the photo's.  I will let you know when they
arrive.  Have you got my copies from the UK catalogues?
 I am sorting out some photo's to send you .  They are mainly single
shots of one flower head .. but might be of interest (all Zonals of
course).  I will send what I have (duplicate copies that I haven't put
in for publication or given away.  Will get some better ones reprinted
for you and send later on.
I have been busy lately with family history.  Received 60 pages from a
new found rellie in UK.  I have to compare it to what I already have ..
back to the 1600s now.
Will send some photo's off in a couple of days.
  best wishes