[IGSROBIN] IGS Website

Diana,

Glad you pointed this out. I think moving to to a site such as OneList
would be a possible alternative.
Cindi, are you there?

Andrew
San Diego, California

Diana said:
"Hopefully some members of the IGS board are still on this list.  You
need
to be aware of a development at geocities where the IGS webpage is
located.  The new Yahoo/Geocities is claiming it holds the copyright to
all
material posted to their website.

Until you can find another server, may I suggest you have the website
taken
down immediately?  Otherwise Yahoo/Geocities is claiming the right to
republish anything on their server including the copyrighted pictures
from
the IGS!"