Re: [IGSROBIN] Creamery

Mimy wrote to Ingrid:

"Come over for a cup of coffee on the terrace and take home some
cuttings
Ingrid Not too many - the internodes are so short and awful - think it
is an f2/f3 from a species or something like that... seeing the funny
formed (lobed) leaves with only a faint zone on some)! :-)))
Now has any one clues why one of my plants has "freckled" leaves
(yellowish freckles like in P. Atomic Snowflake but then lighter and a
bit smaller) ?????????"

Mimy, the leaves on a plant I have that might be Creamery show a few
lighter patches but the effect does not seem nearly so dramatic as the
freckling you describe. What is the parentage of Creamery?

Andrew
San Diego, California