Re: [IGSROBIN] Van der Walt books

I got my Vol 1 from Fischer Pelargonien in Germany....they have reprinted
it, www.pelfi.de for inquieries as they don't list it at their website.
Vol 3 & Vol 2 from The Geraniaceae Group as I am a member and can order
from the entire booklist. I think Vol 3 can be found without much trouble.
however Vol 2 is usually the difficult one.
There is a RSA antiquarian book dealer on www.cactus-mall.com and several
others and it might be worth your while to enquire.
Vol 1 is cheap( in comparison) , might be in the region of 20 US dollars
from Germany not counting pp....it was about two years since I ordered my
copy, Vol 3 might be 20-30 US dollars, and ther is no telling what Vol 2
might fetch, for a good clean copy anything between 70-90 US dollars. Or

An acquaintance got a set by writing directly to Prof. V v Walt..this might
be an option, I don't know.

Best of luck and good hunting,

Ingrid in Sweden