Re: [IGSROBIN] IGS Website

It is really too bad Yahoo didn't write homesteaders explaining their
intentions BEFORE just forcing us to agree to their terms before we even
had access to our sites again.  They surely created a mess and personally,
I think they had to reword things so people didn't get the apparently
incorrect impression that they were free to use our content any way they

Most of us are still taking a wait and see attitude before putting things
back on their server.
Diana Pederson, Lansing, Michigan, United States, USDA Zone 5
Editor:  http://www.suite101.com/welcome.cfm/enabling_garden