[IGSROBIN] some opinions

Greetings from Sweden,

I am very happy with the way the IGS list works. I am also on a number of
lists both with onelist and more conventional servers, and I much prefer to
be without the commercial ads. However, onelist isn't the only choice here,
Diana, I think you have mentioned another alternative to onelist.

But I must say I am willing to put up with the occasional off-topic posting
with requests for how to unsubscribe or search the archives in exchange for
remaining at the present listserver. Besides, we don't know how onelist
will evolve or how the copyright laws work. Another good reason for not
moving to onelist.

All the best from Ingrid in Sweden ...P tongaense is flowering!