[IGSROBIN] Hardiness Zone Database

Hello Everyone, Another lurker checking in with a question. I am a
somewhat novice collector of hardy geraniums and have found obtaining
hardiness information for them to be quite difficult. Is anyone aware of
an online database that contains this information? Any assistance is
much appreciated.

An additional note to Mimi. In your last note you mentioned heading off
to a hardy geranium nursery. To a person living in an area quite devoid
of anything but the most common geranium species, the thought of being
able to visit a nursery full of hardy g's would be sheer heaven!! I'm
quite envious!

Regards to all.   Suzy McQuown, Zone 6b, Pennsylvania, USA