Re: [IGSROBIN] Hardiness Zone Database

Dear Suzy:

Cindi is such good publicity agent!  I've actually been away for work,
but it is hard not take take a little bit of a vacation in France.  My
nursery catalog is on the web at www.freeyellow.com/members/geraniaceae
I do mail order, so anyone within the United States can order from me.
The approximate USDA hardiness zones are listed after each entry in my
catalog, if they are known to me.  I depend on my customers to tell me
about their successes and failures, and my use of the zones is generally
conservative. It is a very approximate tool, anyway.  Sometimes I don't
know the zone, because no one from a cold climate has ordered to plant.
Let me know if I can help you.

Robin Parer
Geraniaceae Nursery