Re: [IGSROBIN] Hardiness Zone Database

Yep, just sent off a note of my re-visit - there are some nice nurseries
over here that do carry good selections. Fe just bought a species that
the nursery owner had raised from seed received from a Russian
bontanical garden and after a couple of years trial outside now has put
for sale knowing it is nice and hardy for Holland.

Suzy McQuown wrote:
> Hello Everyone, Another lurker checking in with a question. I am a
> somewhat novice collector of hardy geraniums and have found obtaining
> hardiness information for them to be quite difficult. Is anyone aware of
> an online database that contains this information? Any assistance is
> much appreciated.
> An additional note to Mimi. In your last note you mentioned heading off
> to a hardy geranium nursery. To a person living in an area quite devoid
> of anything but the most common geranium species, the thought of being
> able to visit a nursery full of hardy g's would be sheer heaven!! I'm
> quite envious!
> Regards to all.   Suzy McQuown, Zone 6b, Pennsylvania, USA

Mimy Sluiter
cats: <http://welcome.to/Manx> mailto:manx1@wxs.nl
politics: <http://welcome.to/d66.noordholland> mailto:m.sluiter@d66.nl
phone & fax: +31-[0]35-6920501