[IGSROBIN] pel cotyledonis

Hello hello,

Here I am bustling around like a little squirrel! Today is the first day
for a week and a half that the sun isn't shining, and it is a bit cooler
The cooker isn't turned off, I am harvesting seeds, and the kitchen looks
like something else entirely! This year I shall send in seeds to the
seedexchanges I frequent.

Andrew, Pel cotyledonis is still flowering, is hasn't stopped once, but now
it is on its last buds...don't know how many months it has been but it has
been so good. My only chagrin is that I haven't been able to get it to set
any seeds :-(
Yes, well um, it sits in my usual draining C& mix ( grit 3-4 mm, sand,
crushed old pots, artificially expanded inert clay spheres)and I water it
like anything...I don't pussyfoot around it with the watering can, I pour,
and pour generously! As with everything in my greenhouse, I am a waterer in
case you didn't guess that :-))))
And I leave a centimeter or two of water on its saucer ...( oh
blasphemy!!!) . The rest of the crew( the rest of my P c) except one are
dormant  actually, they are just now beginning to wake up. I am very
surprised to discover that they are branching profusedly, and lots of nice
new leaves too :-) it has been a good year for this pel and I never seen
such flowers and branched inflorecences, it has put on such a remarkable
display. Still a favourite, though P campestre flowering was a nice
surprise. P leptum is gearing up now, and P bowkeri was eyeboggling!
I must say I am much more cautious around my (purely) Wintergrowing pels,
but even they need a drink in Summer. Checked on them and discovered small
caudices all shrivelled up, looking like raisins!!

All the best from Ingrid in Sweden who is overjoyed to see buds on Adenium

PS And I was spared too...too heavy for the mothershipp!!!