[IGSROBIN] Seeds have not arrived

Hello:

I have been waiting since early June to receive a seed order.  Can I assume
it was somehow lost in the mail?  I haven't checked this week to see if the
check cleared but it had not as of Sunday evening!

I would either like my check back or like my seed order.

Can someone help me track down the problem or give me a phone number of
someone to call?
--
Diana Pederson, Lansing, Michigan, United States, USDA Zone 5
Editor:  http://www.suite101.com/welcome.cfm/enabling_garden