Re: IGSROBIN Digest - 29 May 2000 to 10 Jun 2000 (#2000-67)

Ron,

It is NOT too early. If the plants are not in pots dig them up and move
them them away from the immediate area of the citrus. Or, you can
carefully hand treat the affected plants by rubbing it on the leaves.
Use thin, throwaway plastic gloves to apply it.

Andrew
San Diego, California