I´m a student of horticulture in Dresden, Germany. I work on a report of the genus of Pelargonium.
I´m looking for data about the variety `Mr. Wren´. How old is this variety? Where and when was found it? Who is the grower of `Mr. Wren´? Are there informations in the literature somewhere?
I was very happy, if somebody could help me.
Thank you very much.
All the best
Olaf Enderlein