Geraniums

  • Subject: [IGSROBIN] Geraniums
  • From: Terry King <taeking@endlesshealth.com>
  • Date: Sun, 24 Jun 2001 10:01:59 -0700

Until recently I've mostly had scented Pelargoniums but recently
I have added the following Geraniums to my garden:

G. cinereum 'Ballerina'
G. 'Johnson's Blue
G. macrorrhizum 'Bevan's Variety'
G. pratense 'Victor Reiter'
G. phaeum 'Samobor'
G. ? 'Patricia'
and
G. macrorrhizum 'Ingwersen's Variety'

I would love any information anyone has to share about any of these
lovely plants.

One question I do have is, do I need to do anything to keep Ballerina
blooming all summer?  There does not seem to be any new buds setting.
Is it just taking a break or do I need to deadhead the spent flowers?

Thanks!

Terry King
E. WA. zone 4