Re: Geraniums

  • Subject: Re: [IGSROBIN] Geraniums
  • From: Terry King <taeking@endlesshealth.com>
  • Date: Sun, 24 Jun 2001 17:50:47 -0700

Hi Pat,

Patricia is a tall plant (to 24") with leaves some what similar in shape to
Johnson's Blue only about 8 or 10 times bigger and maybe less divided.   I
can't tell you for sure what color the flowers are because it won't bloom
for another week or so but the picture on the label shows a flower color
similar to Ballerina but perhaps a little brighter/darker.

Glad you asked though because I went out to look at it and discovered some
aphids on Patricia that I need to take care of.

Terry
E. WA. zone 4