  • Subject: [IGSROBIN] Advice
  • From: Gunnar Dath <golath@OTENET.GR>
  • Date: Fri, 29 Jun 2001 09:15:14 +0300

Can anyone help me find a stellar pelargonium with vigorous growth? I have heard that these can be grown as small trees. Anyone here who has tried it?
Also I'd like to find a pelargonium with variegated leaves with vigorous, bushy growth. The ones that I have are all rather small and slow growing. I want them to grow outside if possible, in the border.

Gunnar Dath
Please visit our website: