Re: IGSROBIN Digest - (#2002-65)

  • Subject: Re: [IGSROBIN] IGSROBIN Digest - (#2002-65)
  • From: "Laurie A.E. O'Meara" <Laurie@LAEOM.COM>
  • Date: Thu, 13 Jun 2002 16:52:10 -0400

Hi Everyone :)

Cindi- I have checked the site of P & J, but not ordered yet.  I have a long
list of "wants" from there. :)  In fact, between seeds and plants I've seen
lately, I will have to make a conservative list or the plants will be taking
over the house :)

Claire- Thanks for the lighting information.  You've really given me a good
idea of what would be needed to adapt my set-up. :)