Re: IGSROBIN Digest - 16 Jun 2002 to 20 Jun 2002 (#2002-69)

  • Subject: Re: [IGSROBIN] IGSROBIN Digest - 16 Jun 2002 to 20 Jun 2002 (#2002-69)
  • From: "Cynthia S. Lohry" <Hedgehug@AOL.COM>
  • Date: Sat, 22 Jun 2002 10:40:28 EDT

Laurie,

Thanks.  I went the other route and special ordered some plants.  When they
arrived, the grower had literally wrapped them in saran wrap, put them in a
box, and they arrived a week later all slimy and brown.  I'm still trying to
get the charge reversed off my credit card, and the grower won't respond to
my emails.  Sigh.

Cindi