  • Subject: [IGSROBIN] Killdeer
  • From: Sandy Connerley <sandyc@SURFARI.NET>
  • Date: Wed, 26 Jun 2002 20:00:10 -0700

    Yes, Killdeer has nice plants but they still owe me over $45 after
over two years of efforts to either ship the remainder of my order or
refund including a promise for five extra plants for my trouble.  They
have an unsatisfactory rating with the Better Business Bureau.  Hope you
have continued success in ordering from them.
Sandy Connerley