Re: Black Magic Rose

  • Subject: Re: [IGSROBIN] Black Magic Rose
  • From: fleur tation <fleurtation@HOTMAIL.COM>
  • Date: Wed, 26 Jun 2002 22:27:29 -0600

Hi Laurie.  Black Magic Rose is an F1 hybrid seed, similar to the geraniums
in growth and habit to those of the Multibloom series.  Black Magic Rose
geraniums do not generally pollinate each other, and your seeds are likely a
cross between Black Magic Rose and the different geranium living next door
to it.  Black Magic Rose was an All American Selection winner this year.
Denise