Re: Pelfi 'Disco'

  • Subject: Re: Pelfi 'Disco'
  • From: Barry Roth <barry_roth@YAHOO.COM>
  • Date: Wed, 2 Jun 2004 19:24:26 -0700

I imagine most of us pretty much do as we please in that area, and it was not my intention to play "patent policeman."  I have a mild, hobbyist interest in copyright and patent issues, perhaps because my lawyer great, great grandfather once represented Mark Twain in what might nowadays be called an intellectual property lawsuit.

Barry

maria guzman <mirror@3RIVERS.NET> wrote:

BTW Cindy, do you actually worry about what Fischer "officially sanctions"?
I consider patenting living organisms preposterous, and will use anything I
can find to further my own breeding objectives.

Maria