any advice!!

Hello All,

I wonder if anyone can help. I have a decorative Regal called Australian
Mystery it's a second year plant and is starting to produce flowers in
abundance, but I just can't get the leaves to stay green, they just end up
mottled green and yellow. I have fed it, re-potted it and have given it some
seaweed with sequestered iron. I have done all this at different times and
not all at once, but still it will not stay green. I have looked for vine
weevil and other pests but it's clean. Is there anyone got any other advice.
Should I try seaweed on its own once a week as well as a normal feed?

 Aileen  Perth, Scotland