Re: any advice!!

  • Subject: Re: any advice!!
  • From: regalart@AOL.COM
  • Date: Sat, 18 Jun 2005 15:19:22 -0400

Greetings Aileen,

A little fertizer goes a long way with this plant. I find that Australian Mystery like to be on the dry side. You may want to start to make cuttings off your  semi-hard wood. Semi-hard is the two tone transitional color of the plants stems that aren't green and brown. Your plant sounds like it may be rotten.

Cynthia Pardoe
RegalArt@aol.com