Re: [IGSrobin] Peter's Choice and Chantilly Lace

  • Subject: Re: [IGSrobin] Peter's Choice and Chantilly Lace
  • From: RegalArt@aol.com
  • Date: Fri, 2 Jun 2006 11:07:16 EDT

In a message dated 6/2/2006 12:15:31 AM Pacific Standard Time, mcboza@earthlink.net writes:

My, it's been quiet on the robin lately.  I wonder if any members who
are going to the annual meeting in July might happen to have the regals
'Peter's Choice' and 'Chantilly Lace' and would be willing to share
cuttings of them.  I've been on the lookout for them for a while and
have had no luck.  I understand they're quite special.
I'm Planning a trip to the annual meeting this July. I lost Ben MAtt, and P. Splendii so if anyone has these at the annual meeting I am interested!
I have some Peter's Choice I could spare. I have Chantilly Lace, but iTts hard to propagate.Seems all my sucesses become my back-ups when I do get the cuttings to root. Slow growing, too.
I'll check out the Geranium PJ's. Thank's for the tip.
Cynthia Pardoe