Re: [IGSrobin] IGS Annual Meeting Fundraiser

  • Subject: Re: [IGSrobin] IGS Annual Meeting Fundraiser
  • From: Sandy Connerley sandy_connerley@sbcglobal.net
  • Date: Sun, 4 Jun 2006 13:36:17 -0700 (PDT)

Hi Bill,
I will be bringing over 100 mini and dwarf plants to the sale at the annual meeting.  Lots of things you can't get.  Should be a good selection for plants for Charles.
Hope you can encourage some from the San Francisco Geranium Society to come down for the IGS annual meeting.
Los Angeles Show and Sale was big compared to the Carmichael Geranium Society here.  Was enjoyable.
See you in July.

GardenerBill1@aol.com wrote:
How are you?  I heard that you had a good time in LA for the first time.  I really enjoyed the two times I went down.
As for DOING-I feel I do very little.  I am so disconnected here.  One day-when Nikki is out of school-I will be able to go to CC meetings.
Rager is in the hospital-lung problem.  I will se him again tomorrow after the SF Meeting.  He had just gotten the DR's OK to go too.
I hope that members will bring some of those forgotten plants on the shelf that someone else might want-even if it needs work.
Can you bring 3 or 4 "special"  dwarfs for me to buy in Charles' name (he wants to buy them).  The littler the better.
See you soon.