[IGS] G rotundifolium

Hi Zeki,
I have just added a picture of G. rotundifolium ( flowering stem) to the
Geraniaceae Group page http://www.geocities.com/RainForest/Canopy/3139/
This one was collected in the wild - actually is a common weed in Italy -
and it matches all the descriptions I was able to find.
My sources have been the above mentioned Peter Yeo's book, together with the
Checklist of Geranium species published by the Geraniaceae Group, and 'Flora
of Italy' by S. Pignatti.
All advice or corrections in identification are very welcome. I am very
interested in Geranium species, but definetely not an expert!

Marisa