[IGS] Thanks for the address in Naarden

Dear Mimy,

Thanks to your tip I was able to buy pelargonium 'Creamery' yesterday. I
bought one for myself and one for a friend. It has nice leaves and flowers,
although it is more of a rarity than a beauty, in my opinion. In Mia Esser's
book it says that is difficult to grow, we'll see. I also bought a few other
pellies and I was pleasantly surprised by their collection! I also told one
of the staff how I got their address and that even in Australia and
California people now knew that on the Huizerstraatweg in Naarden someone
sells 'Creamery'. A place to visit again.

Thanks again,
Alkmaar Holland