[IGS] P. reniforme

Hi all,
Just a small update on my sowing attempts for which I got so many
wonderful suggestions from several of you.
I started with P. reniforme seeds since I had those in plenty quantities
and put the whole seeds not soaked but without the "corkshrew tip" in a
mixture of 50% sand and 50% soil and the first two of the eight have
germinated just after 7 days (suprise for me after having read in books
and on the list that it could take months!). So currently I am looking
forward to see the two sets of two miniature leafs grow and others join
in. Any follow up tips out there perhaps re. how to continue with the
tiny babies?
TIA again!
Mimy Sluiter
<http://www.geocities.com/Heartland/Valley/9046/index.html>