Re: [IGS] Geranium Johnson's Blue

Hi Cindi,

> regularly/irregularly/carefully/sporadically.  And we all watch them
die slow,
> painful deaths.  They sulk, we whimper, and ultimately we have all
purchased a
> one gallon pot of soil with a wee small amount of mulch for
approximately
> $6.99.
>
> And you MOW yours?
>
> Cindi

Just maybe, the ones you have out there have become flabby due to your
mild winters :-) . I could send you one of the "Real Hardy Johnson's
Blue" that has been toughen by our wonderful winters out here and see if
that makes a difference. You will have to store it in the frig though or
it will start to get flabby like the others after a year or two ;-) .

TTYL,
Dale