[IGS] Bloom!

Hi all,
Just a nice message:
My Sarcocaulon vanderietiae today has opened her first flower of the
It is white and fivesided symmetrical (the succulent Sarcs share that
with the Geraniums) and so summer REALLY started today for me in
Mimy Sluiter

ps - Dale: will write a note re. this list in the Dutch Pel&Ger
societies magazine - hope more Dutch people join that are on line. We
have a nice society in the Netherlands with a couple of hundred of
members and a quarterly magazine, called "P&G Nieuws".