Re: [IGS] Sarcocaulon question

Collin,

It's well I asked about the species. You said:

>Sorry I thought I had already included the species. Sarcocaulan
>vanderietiae. No I did not raise it myself but am buying it from a friend.

I think this one is a summer grower or, to give you a better source let me
quote the March-April issue of the C&S Journal.

"Native to areas which receive primarily rainfall in summer but some
throughout the year, this species is one of the easiest to grow of its
genus."

So, keep the water flowing!

Andrew
San Diego, California