[IGS] A mystery scented

Hi all,

Today we passed along asign saying "Geraniums for Sale" Not expecting
much we stopped and looked and amidst some unnamed Pelargonium Zonals
and a few Regals there was this scented that was totally unknown to me
both in scent and in lead shape or flower.
So you all guessed - for the modest sum of 2,75 (around 1.5 dollar) the
lovely plant moved home with us.
So here for you all the puzzle to solve: what is it's name????
The leaves are much like Schottesham Pet (syn. Concolor Lace), but not
so elongated. The flowers are clear vivid pink, with a white centre
(going from clear pink to white gradually), they are finely veined on
the two top flower-leafs with four darkbloodred veins per leaf and the
stamen is also darkbloodred. They are carried in a horizontal umbels of
4 to 5 flowers on a row. The size of the flowers is medium large for a
scented (so in size inbetween say the flower of a P. radens and a
Unique, comparable in size with those of a Prince of Orange).
Please can some one shed some light here?
I have over 25 scented cultivars on the terrace plus several scented
uniques and angels and have seen and compared many more but this one I
cannot attach a name to!
--
Mimy Sluiter
mailto:manx1@wxs.nl