Re: [IGS] Van der Walt

I apologize for the long delay in my responding to your inquiry re the books.
I've been involved in the San Diego Geranium Society becoming a non profit
organization, and it has taken much more of my time than anticipated.  I have
located Dr. Vorster's address and e-mailed a request to him as to whether he
still has any sets available for sale.  Will let you know his response as soon
as I receive it.  I also inquired as to the status of a fourth volume.