[IGS] Seedlings update

Hi all and especially all the nice people who shared the info about how
to seed my pellie and sarc seed from South Africa.
After two weeks the following little baby plants show:
- P. odoratissimum (from my own plant's seed of last year)
- P. ????? collected by "Dave" in the wild for the Stellenbosch Garden
in 1993 (!)
- Sarcocaulon - one of the unnamed species from Namibia
Keep your fingers crossed the tiny baby plants will grow well. Any
"raising" tips are much appreciated!
Bye -
--
Mimy Sluiter
<http://www.geocities.com/Heartland/Valley/9046/index.html>

and before you ask: yes - if all grow well and I have spare ones Jip
(and other Dutchies) I will bring them to the autumn meeting of our
society!