Re: [IGS] Need new email director and webmaster

Garden Nut wrote:
> I am in the middle of a family crisis that will involve my
> signing off the internet and getting it out of my home.
> Is there someone here who would be willing to take over as the
> igs webmaster and/or email director?
> Please contact me soon because I would like to make this change
> by the end of the month.
> Diana Pederson, Michigan, Zone 5, United States

Hi Diane,
Hope you will come out well. Just want to thank you for all the work you
have done in making this such a great friendly forum to meet world wide.
Please return as soon as you can when things are calm again in your
life.
I wish you and yours around a lot of strength in the upcoming time. All
the best from Holland,
Take care,
--
Mimy Sluiter