[IGS] ANTS and P. xerophyton

Andrew Wilson wrote:
> Dear Mimi,
> Anything to keep a chat going!
Thanx Andrew - basically this means I can pamper the little plant more
now - thanx for the wonderful advice.

Something else:
Today when I walked into my little conservatory I noticed ANTS - they
are just the harmless little black European wood variety BUT I DO NOT
WANT THEM mixing with my Pellies!
So any one out there having advice?
The glass house is partly "underground" so one side is a big part of
earth in direct contact to the outside world. I use it to root cuttings
in mainly now. I suspect they have a nest of some kind below the
Any one out there knowing a mean to apply that will remove the ants but
won't hurt the plants?
Thanx in advance!
Mimy Sluiter
phone/fax: +31-(035)-6920501