[IGSROBIN] G oxonianum..hardiness?

Greetings from Sweden!

A friend went to the UK and brought home Geranium oxonianum Dawn Time, and
another friend says G oxonianum isn't hardy here!!!
Is there someone please who could ease my mind? Or do I need to bring it in
over Winter?

Thank you,

Ingrid in Sweden suffering from rain and propagitis...this time it is Red