[IGSROBIN] where did they all come from?

Cynthia,

The time has come! I must read those lists. It will probably drive me
crazy because I hate looking at family trees without knowing all the
people involved. Same will be true here, but it's got to be good for my
education. Thanks

Andrew
San Diego, California

"Do you want a list of all the South African Pelargonium species
plants names and dates where and when founded by the early botanists,
that,
categorized and brought them back to England?"