Re: [IGSROBIN] where did they all come from?

Hi Cynthia and greetings from Sweden!

Just wanted to add my 0..2 cents....the Swdish botanist is Linnaeus, and
his diciple...who back then actually became just as famous as Linnaeus ( he
did more!) is Carl Thunberg. I am sorry I don't have any dates handy :-)

Keep up the good work! Looking forward to more :-)))

Best from Ingrid in Sweden

PS The 'old' classifications system used by Linnaeus is still working today
and to be quite frank I am not sure if I prefer what the DNA analysts are
coming up with today! The stiniging nettle is related to the rose ( Rosa)!!!