Re: [IGSROBIN] Yellow Geraniums

Alby,

The plant is being marketed fairly heavily in the CA area at this time.  A
10" pot sells for approx. $10 at the local nursery.  Apparently the nursery
purchases cuttings in lots of partially started cuttings and then grows them
on.  Friends have purchased it at Walmart in sizes ranging from 4" to 3
gallons.  I have never seen the seed offered for sale but will check around
and see what I can find out.   My own plants have never set seed, nor have I
noticed seeds on the plants at the nursery, only spent flowers.

Cindi