Re: [IGSROBIN] Yellow Geranium

Susy HI again!,
        The pelargoniums I refered to in the last e-mail are Zonals. I have a
lovely Pelargonium pulvurulentum, a South African variety species that is
blooming currently. It's has a lovely creamy yellow bloom. Also, I have a
excellent yellow blooming erodium that is a creamy yellow. Great for a dry
creek bed! I don't know of any the geranium varieties having a yellow flower.
Does anyone else know?
        Cynthia Pardoe