Re: [IGSROBIN] 1001 Pelargoniums Book

Hello Ingrid,

>Does anyone have any news on the book 1001 Pelargoniums? Is this the only
>pellie book soon to be published?

The last we heard at the BPGS was that the publication date was May and
Waterstones (Bookshop) computer says so, but it has yet to appear. This must
be down to the publishers now and not Hazel Key, who wrote it, although she
has been very ill until earlier this year. There had been some problems with
the photographs/photographer, not surprisingly if all 1001 were to be
included, so maybe this has continued. The publishers did say they would
inform the BPGS secretary when it was to appear - if they do I will let the
List know straight away. I don't know of any other imminent publications,
though there are others in various length of pipelines.

Unusually today has been sunny and warm, most welcome to the apparent
permanent change to our weather. So I Had to get out of the greenhouse and
cut the grass for three hours.

David in Wales