Re: [IGSROBIN] Yellow Geranium

Hello Heather,
This Erodium is probably one sold as E.chrysanthum but some doubt exists as
it more likely should be E.lindavicum which is a hybrid.
However if you say its E.chrysanthum few will dispute you.
Regards Alby
Geraniaceae Is All Around The World
<A HREF="http://www.users.bigpond.com/SCRIVENS/">Click to visit my web
<A HREF="mailto:SCRIVENS@bigpond.com">Email me</A>