[IGSROBIN] Geranium/Erodium seed

I normally 'lurk and learn' but today I have a question.  I have seed
developing on G. malviflorum and E. manescavi and would like to know how
to successfully start them once they are ripe.  Does the erodium 'fling'
seed like a geranium so that I have to bag the heads to catch the seed?
This is the first year of flowering for these two.  I have grown and
lost e. manescavi to our wet winters so I want to keep a supply coming
on and the the G. malviflorum is *finally* the real thing.  Any other
helpful hints would be greatly appreciated.
Snohomish, WA
where it is still too cool and too wet for tomatoes but the hardy
geraniums are putting on the best show I've seen yet!