Re: [IGSROBIN] pel book

I called the British publishers of Hazel Key's 1001 Pelargoniums. It will
be published in Britain by BT Batsford, in the USA by Batsford Brassey and
also in Holland. At present, the publication date for all editions is the
end of October but this was described to me as 'a little optimistic'.

Graham Rice
Northamptonshire, UK

>Greetings everybody,
>Does anyone have any news on the book 1001 Pelargoniums? Is this the only
>pellie book soon to be published?
>Answer to 'curious in Sweden'...where is is raining...and I just discovered
>an anthill under a pot that I left upside down on the lawn.....the anthill
>was a PERFECT replica of the pot!

Visit the Discovering Annuals website at