Re: [IGSROBIN] Geraniums Chromosome number question & hybridizing

  • To: IGSROBIN@MAELSTROM.STJOHNS.EDU
  • Subject: Re: [IGSROBIN] Geraniums Chromosome number question & hybridizing
  • From: Alby Scriven <SCRIVENS@BIGPOND.COM>
  • Date: Wed, 16 Jun 1999 09:46:33 +1000
  • Comments: RFC822 error: <W> Incorrect or incomplete address field found and ignored.

Hello Lillian,
I wish you good luck with your efforts.  A good way to start would be to
check out my web page list of Geraniums 'By Families'. This will give you
the close relationships which are the safest bet. However, as you will have
read in recent discussions on the Robin, give other more unlikely crosses a
go.
You will find the list at
<A HREF="http://www.users.bigpond.com/SCRIVENS/gerspec.html">Geranium
Cultivars By Family