[IGSROBIN] Apres Mai, le deluge

Well, I guess the drought is over.  We have had downpours for a week, and I better get the fungicide out.  Pellies in Florida are a challenge.

It is another season, too.  The ATTACK OF THE MANGROVE CRABS.  In my office, under my bed, in the kitchen.  The damn lazy cats don't even raise a paw while the little clawed devils invade the house.  Ingrid, believe me, this makes your slugs look like amateurs.

Other than that, things are thriving.  All the SA species from Silverhill are growing out, and we should have a massive bloom soon.  All the stray cuttings I planted by the seawall are proving to be great ground cover, although the juxtaposition of pellies and mangroves is a little shocking.

I hope everything is going well for all the list members.

Robin in Florida
Where we are being drowned, and the crabs are attacking