Re: [IGSROBIN] P. "Weiss Königin"

riedy wrote: << 'Weiss Konigin' sounds like P. x peltatum 'Queen of
Hearts,' which sports from time to time.  I think there was a write-up
about it in the IGS Bulletin in the last few years. >>

Hi "Riedy",
I don't think they are identical - the one you mention I have listed in
my files as:
P. "Queen of Hearts", soft pink, winered veining, semi-double flower,
normal size, USA Frances Hartsook 1971
while I don't know a lot about "Weiss Königin" except the flowers are
more double than semi-double and of course they are white with veining.
I vaguely remember that she was European bred (Germany? and a fairly old
cultivar. If Frances' plant was a sport from "Weiss Königin" of course
that could be possible but this I don't know either.
Mimy Sluiter (still hoping that some one can tell me the raiser and
sporting habits of Weiss Königin)