Re: [IGSROBIN] G argenteum

Greetings from a post-Midsummer-celebrating Sweden!
Phew! Now it is over .-))) I'd like to thank all of you who answered my
question about G argenteum. It truly is a gorgeous little plant and I have
admired it several times in the Botanical Gardens here...( Goteborg)  so I
shall continue my search for it..I might get lucky!

G tuberosum didn't make it through Winter here so I guess we really ARE too
wet and cold for some species. Sometimes is is so wet we might contemplate
growing rice instead!!!

Hope to hear more from the listmembers, it has been a bit quiet lately but
I guess it is that time of the year when we are outside, making the most of
every little ray of sun!

Ingrid in Sweden

PS David, what have you been up to??? Builders?