Re: Hardy Geraniums and ShadePlantExchange

For those of you who collect Hardy Geraniums or other Hardy Shade Plants
I would like to invite you to join <A
HREF="http://www.onelist.com/group/ShadePlantExchange">ONElist :
ShadePlantExchange</A> .  This is a new and specialized group  for
collectors of selected kinds of plants with one of the focal points being
Hardy Geraniums.

The purpose of this group is to exchange plants, seeds, and cultivar/
hybridization information on the following kinds of plants: Aconitum,
Aquilegia, Arisaema, Astilbe, Azalea, Brunnera, Campanula, Cimifuga,
Corydalis, Delphinium species, Filipendula, Heuchera, Hellebore, Hardy
Geraniums, Ligularia, Omphalodes, Pulmonaria, Rhododendron, Rodgersia,
Thalictrum, Tiarella and English or Sweet Violets.  This group is primarily
to enable collectors to increase their collections and knowledge of the above
listed plants.  Cultivar and species information is greatly appreciated.

I would enjoy having any of you collectors join our group.  We would be
honored to have members of this group share some of their expertise on Hardy
Geraniums.  Hope to have you join us.
Lillian